Rasgulla – Diwali Special Sweets :-
Lemon juice – 2tsp
Water – 1 cup
For Sugar Syrup:
Sugar – 1½ cup
Water – 8 cups
Cardamom powder – 1tsp
1. Take a thick bottomed vessel and add milk. Boil the milk. Add lime juice and stir until milk curdles totally.
2. Drain the curdled milk in to the cloth.
3. Pour some water and clean the paneer because it includes lime juice in it.
4. Moreover, bring it along and squeeze off excess water.
5. Hold for half an hour. on the other hand, until all the water drains off totally.
6. After half an hour, begin to knead the paneer.
7. Knead paneer until it turns out soft without the grains of milk.
8. After that, make tiny balls of paneer and keep it aside.
9. Take a vessel, add sugar and water. Mix well.
10. Boil for ten minutes on medium flame.
11. Drop the paneer balls into this syrup.
12. Cover and Boil for 15 minutes. The balls can have multiplied in size.
13. After that, keep aside and let it be cool totally. After that refrigerate.
14. Now Rasgulla is ready.